Monday, June 10, 2013

Focus on "What Is" and not "What If!"


The pounds are coming off:)
It feels like summer and I love it! I'm currently looking for a summer job and getting more in depth into my exercise plan, I've joined a walking group and I plan on doing more yoga to help me relax. So far I've lost about 30 pounds and I hope to lose at least another 25 by the end of summer. I am really excited about the possibilities of being a slimmer me because I have been a heavy girl, all of my life. I don’t want to be paper thin but I want to be smaller and healthy, no matter what size I end up at.

Today, I went to visit my new school and to assess my new classroom. It is a good size and has a lot of wall space. I've been on Pinterest getting some decor ideas! It all feels so surreal to actually have a secure spot in JCPS for next year, God is good! I am still praying that I am following Gods right direction for me because there is a possibility that I can go back to my original position.

The decision to stay and the decision to leave both have so many pros and cons. I am not going to worry myself about what could happen and focus on what is happening. I am full of excitement and nervousness about next year. I have all summer to prepare myself and immerse myself in decorating my room. 

I miss my babies! I think I’m going through some kind of teacher withdrawal process. Although it was a tough first few months, I feel in love with those kids. Those were my babies,lol! Still, whatever I am going through has not stopped this feeling of relief that I have. I am glad for this break because working at that school was difficult at times because of the unprofessional behavior of some of my coworkers. I won’t go into detail about some of the things that I endured during my time there but I will say it has made me a stronger person and a better Christian. Enduring the nasty gossip has taught me to ignore and hold my head up, despite what a HATER has to say! I’m fabulous, beautiful, talented, and going places and sometimes that is a lot for a miserable person to take in and that’s the tea, hunny.

Until the next time that life has checked me,
-T

PS. 31 more days until the Beyonce concert! I'm excited, umm its Beyonce, who wouldnt be? #DiddyBop

No comments:

Post a Comment