Friday, November 16, 2012


Hey, I have some very exciting news to share next week:) Also regarding the give a way, I will be drawing another name this weekend. I have been pretty busy this week with family, work, and painting some orders. I am curious to see what the winner of the give a way will request. Please forgive me for my lack of posting as well, I shall return full time next week.

3 A Day Rant:

1) I am thankful that I was creatively Blessed. I can see the beauty in almost anything. Cue to the quote, "The Creative Adult, is the child that survived."

2) At my churchs revival, I learned that if I am still here, God has a purpose for me. 

3) This weekend Louisville will be painted Blue, the Zetas are in town. I am looking forward to spending some time with my Sorority Sisters:)

Until the next time that life has checked me.
-T

P.S Its a beautiful day, take advantage of this unusually warm fall day. Fall is the best season and thats the God honest truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment