Monday, November 26, 2012

First Day Jitters



Today was my first day at the ELC and I must say that I had the first day jitters for no reason. So far everything has been great! I am in a good room with awesome teachers, who I have already started learning from. I am so excited for the new journey and the new kids that I have already started falling in love with. I am very thankful and Blessed to say that I am finally moving forward from the JCPS disappointment. I am a little tired but I think it’s because I am getting sick, so hopefully, I can give you guys a full report by the end of the week. I will say, that I will have a hard time adjusting to all the breaks that I get:)

3 A Day Rant

1) I am Blessed and happy to say that, I am a big girl now. I have a full time job, my own place, my own car, and a social calendar. Maybe a husband is next? I know I don’t want too much on my plate, lol. 

2) I just feel really happy right now and there is no way that I can describe it fully. I know that life is all about the ups and downs but I am just going to ride the hell out of this “up” moment.

3) Sunday was my mother’s birthday and I am glad that I got to spend some time with her because she works the night shift now and I have to wait until the weekends to see her:( I am such a mama’s girl but who could blame me? 

Until the next time life has checked me.
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment