Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Checking In


Hey Loves, I am just checking in and sharing a few short things. I have had a great weekend, spending time with my family and Sorors. My Best friend graduated from U of L Thursday and I had the pleasure of painting her graduation cap, it’s posted below. 





I also will be back, with my thoughts on the recent Elementary School shooting and a follow up about my job and another opportunity that has presented itself. Pray for me friends, this opportunity is major and I mean major in the biggest way! Whoop! Whoop! 



Enjoy your Sunday and no Monday Blues! We have life to live so let’s get er done! 

Until the next time that life has checked me!

-T


1 comment:

  1. It IS a sad cartoon. LMBO... you did a wonderful job though and good luck!

    ReplyDelete