Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!



Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope that you have enjoyed this Holiday season thus far. Continue to enjoy your loved ones and your time off, if you have it. Just a quick update on my new teaching position, I go to sign my contract in the morning. I am so nervous but also just ready to jump in. I hope that my new students will enjoy me and my style. I know that this will be hard transition for them, adjusting to a brand new teacher. With God anything is possible, so I know this second part of the year is going to be interesting. I hope that you stay along for the ride:)

3 A Day Positive Rant:


I enjoyed a great Christmas day with my family including being able to pass out gifts for the first time ever!

I had a pajama day today and I am not ashamed to say, that I loved it! LOL!

My sister is spending the night with me. You have to love that quality T I M E!

Until the next time that life has checked me.
-T

2 comments: