Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year: 2013 Has Arrived

Remember its Happy New Year, not Happy New Years! LOL! I would like to wish a Blessed and prosperous year to all of my readers. I am a testament that 2013 is going to be the year of blessings and fulfilled dreams. The best thing about a new year is a regained sense of hope and the positivity that comes with it. I hope that everyone has enjoyed their break, many blessings to you and your families in the New Year of possibilities.

I have had a great break and am patiently anticipating my first day as a teaching professional here in Louisville. I still smile randomly knowing that I have reached yet another peak on this road to success. I am in the mist of adding more goals to my list, updates will come later :)

3 A Day Positive Rant

We are too Blessed to be Stressed. Amen!

It’s a New Year but there is no "New Me." Let’s make it a point to better ourselves in this New Year, To do things that we have never done, and to make many lasting memories. 

I brought the New Year in exactly where I needed to be the most, Church! Chile, we had that Old Time Religion going on until 12am. I am an old soul at heart.

Until the next time that life has checked me.
-T

 P.S.
I am on Ruzzle, if you are too, lets play a game! My name is "sheteach"

1 comment: