Thursday, September 27, 2012

It Gets Better

Today at work was so exhausting and I can honestly say, "I don't get paid enough for this," went through my mind so many times! That motivation that I had yesterday left quick, fast, and in a hurry! I am so tired of complaining but My God, I can’t help it, in these conditions. I literally ran out of work today because the kids were horrible today and when I say horrible, I am being far too kind. I have around 10 students on a good day between the ages of 2 and 5. When I tell you that I am being stretched and pulled to the limits, I am not kidding. Teaching 2 year olds is very demanding because they have no attention span and their behavior is all over the place. Add in the older students who see the 2 year olds acting a straight fool and they want to jump on board. Because I was getting over whelmed, I tried to introduce centers into our day, so that I could work with small groups. It was CRAZY and solely because of the 2 year olds, epic fail! Tomorrow I am going in with a new plan but if their behavior is anything like it has been for the last few days, I predict a repeat of today. Ugh, #JobLessTeacherProblems

Despite the craziness, I did finish my window and wall displays. Take a look below.



"Fall Into the Fun"






Now onto some positivity! Below you will find my three positive things a day rant.

1) I went to partake in some retail therapy. A few weeks ago I won a gift card to Ross Dress for Less from a fellow blogger. I finally put that into good use, it was for $25. I got two dresses and some speakers for around $40 bucks. Good deals! What’s even better is that I was in and out of there, in about 30 minutes. Talk about a woman on a mission.


2) I have a full tank of gas. With gas prices being so ridiculous, I don’t always have the luxury of filling him up. Today I found some pretty cheap gas and was able to do so. #ThatsThatStuffIDoLike

3) Tomorrow is Friday and at 4pm, I get a break from work and stressing for two days! I have a pretty packed weekend ahead, including a party and a comedy show. I am sure I will have some crazy awkward tales to tell you. 

Until the next time life has checked me,
-T

2 comments: