Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life is a Whoot!


SMILE:D
Hello:) I hope that you are doing well and enjoying this cool weather. I am currently at my daytime gig during my office hours, the kids have been sleep for almost an hour. Today I was struck with some motivation so I am really getting some things done. I started two projects with the kids for the fall and have started on more applications, yay me! This is the kind of stuff I like to report about!

One of the projects we did was a dotted tree using our hand as a tree and dots as leaves. I will post a picture once I have created my window display with the finished product. Next I started on mini owls for a wall in our classroom using construction paper, crepe paper, and glue. They were both pretty easy to administer, except the painting was crazy. I think we are done with paint for a while.

Peep my example below.

Now onto my three positive things for today. 

1) I got a free 24oz Coffee this morning. Free is my kind of price. When I went to the register to pay for my items, I saw the Crime Times and decided to purchase one. The cashier then proceeds to tell me that its a must see and I would probably know someone in there. Excuse the hell out of me but no ma'am, that's not ok. She looked like she was my age so she probably thought I would catch the joke. Funny, ha, ha but No. I just stared at her O_o

2) I remembered that I won a gift card to Ross. So I plan on going shopping tomorrow after work. Retail therapy has been needed since forever ago. Never mind that Ross is in the mall I hate most but I am sure this will be an adventure.

3) I am having a give a way for this blog. It will include a candle from Senteur Exotics and a custom picture frame. I will give details on how to enter next week. I am excited and look forward to this.

Until the next time life has checked me.
-T

2 comments: