Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine


Hello there Lovelies! Today was a smooth day! No hard feelings were given toward my current situation besides the fact that I have come to terms with applying to different jobs. I am going to check on my Subbing application this week as well. Work was tiring today, so I am gonna keep todays post simple and go just over my three positive things:)

1) Oppum Gangam Style (See Video Above) This video just makes me laugh and I love this man! LOL! I think I have watched this video daily since I found it on Tumblr. The simple things make me happy and this man's contagious energy is one. Besides laughter is the best Awesome medicine.

2) I bought a book today for $1. Besides the fact that I am cheap and love a deal, I am excited to get into this book. I really enjoy reading, #NerdStatus. It's called Sunday at Tiffany's and was written by James Patterson. I heard he was a good author, so I will let you know.

3) An Afternoon Nap. I get off early on Tuesdays and Thursdays because I go in at 6:30am and today I enjoyed an afternoon nap, under my comfy covers. A simple pleasure is falling asleep in a happy place and today mine, was falling asleep while reading. Its a natural progression after a long day.

I am ready to face tomorrow and I am in good spirits. Go ahead and look at that video again and I will keep it hush hush if you try and attempt that dance, lol. I did and I giggled for a good thirty minutes.

Until the next time life has checked me.
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment